The I’D L self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed, positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device, and fluid movement along inclined or horizontal terrain. The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error. Its rugged construction makes it particularly suited for hauling and lowering heavy loads.
- Designed for rescue: no gate.
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
- unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- move more easily on horizontal or inclined terrain, thanks to the button on the handle
- position himself without having to tie off the device
- Anti-panic function activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle: it brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Anti-error catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope.
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Lowers heavy loads up to 272 kg (only for expert users; consult the Instructions for Use for the device at www.petzl.com)
- Available in two colors: red and black
- Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Weight: 530 g
- Certification(s): EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
We accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Net Terms for purchase orders are subject to approval. Launch 3 Telecom has a Government Cage Code, so please inform us of government purchases.
You can reach us at 877-878-9134 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our credit card form.
Our products are packed in anti-static bags & bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery.
We combine multiple items into one shipment whenever possible to save on shipping time and costs. Orders may arrive in multiple shipments, at no extra cost to you, due to our numerous distribution points and vendor locations.
Please contact us at 877- 878-9134 or email us at email@example.com if you have any unique shipment requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We stand by our products and are committed to your satisfaction.
If questions or concerns arise, contact our Customer Service Department at 877-878-9134, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM EST. Friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.