The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness dœs not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that dœs not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- low-intensity mode adapted to close-range work: mixed beam with a wide, uniform flood
- high-intensity mode adapted to movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- ATEX Zone 2/22 certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
We accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Net Terms for purchase orders are subject to approval. Launch 3 Telecom has a Government Cage Code, so please inform us of government purchases.
You can reach us at 877-878-9134 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our credit card form.
Our products are packed in anti-static bags & bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery.
We combine multiple items into one shipment whenever possible to save on shipping time and costs. Orders may arrive in multiple shipments, at no extra cost to you, due to our numerous distribution points and vendor locations.
Please contact us at 877- 878-9134 or email us at email@example.com if you have any unique shipment requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We stand by our products and are committed to your satisfaction.
If questions or concerns arise, contact our Customer Service Department at 877-878-9134, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM EST. Friendly customer service representatives are available to assist you.